At Tata Insights and Quants – A division of Tata Industries Limited (“We”/ “Us”/ “Our”),
We respect your privacy and the information you may share with us while accessing our Website.
We may collect from you and how We use such information. In case your personal data is collected by Us,
accordance with applicable Indian Laws.
In some cases to respond/ process your request, we may share your personal information with our employees, agents, consultants, affiliates, other Tata companies and with third parties, to ensure swift and accurate response to your query.
Subject to the terms mentioned above, we may share your personal information for following reasons and under the following circumstances:
• Service Providers: We may disclose the information We collect from you to third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who per form functions on our behalf such as for Website’s security, sending out communications, maintenance or other technical reasons etc. We take steps to ensure that third party contracts contain appropriate data protection and security provisions in order to maintain confidentiality of the information or data so transferred.
• Business Transfers: If We are acquired by or merged with another company, or if substantially all Our assets are transferred to another company (which may include as part of bankruptcy proceedings), We may transfer the information We have collected from you to the other company.
• In Response to Legal Process: We may disclose the information We collect from you in order to comply with applicable law, judicial proceedings, a court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena.
• Aggregated and De-Identified Information: We may share aggregated or de-identified information about the users with third parties for marketing, advertising, research or similar purposes.
Sending Communications to you and Anti-Spam Policy
As mentioned above, We may offer you the choice to participate in a symposium, discussion, survey or promotion. It is your decision to participate and whether or not to share your personal information for participating in such events. We recommend you to carefully read the terms and conditions attached therewith. Pursuant to your choice for participating in these events, you may receive the details vide telemarketing calls, SMS, emails etc. We are committed to follow and adhere to the guidelines, regulations for tele calling and telemarketing set by TRAI in cases of DND policy or any other similar rule which may be in force. You may also receive notifications for such events via email but if you do not wish to receive such notifications then you may choose to unsubscribe from such notifications, at any time, by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link or as per the procedure mentioned therein.
When a user visits our Website, we send one or more cookies (a small file containing a string of characters used to store user preferences and to track user trends) to the computer system which uniquely identifies your browser and other information such as your IP address, browser type, language used, date and time of your access, time spent on the Website etc. We may use this information to improve the quality of our service by storing your preferences and tracking user trends. A user always has the option to set the browser to notify every time a cookie is sent thorough any website, by giving the choice to decide, whether or not to accept it. By accepting a cookie, user agrees to the use of any information collected by the Website using that cookie. No personal information is stored in the cookie that is issued by the site. You may choose to disable cookies from your browser settings but it may affect the functionality of our Website. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
Third party cookies:
We may use certain third-party cookies on our Website for various purposes and We do not have any control over such cookies. You may refer to the relevant third-party website to know more about how these cookies are controlled.
Links to Other Sites
Our Website and any email/ SMS communications sent to you, may contain links to other websites that may collect your personal information. We are neither controlling or managing these linked websites nor do We provide any assurances, genuineness of the content available on these websites and therefore you agree to be bound by the Disclaimer and further agree that We are, in no way responsible for the content and privacy standards of the linked websites and/or any third-party websites.
Security of the information
We strive to protect ourselves and our users from unauthorised access to or unauthorised alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold and therefore, we maintain and regularly review our information, processes for collection, storage, including physical security measures to guard against unauthorised access to systems as per the International Standard IS/ISO/IEC 27001 on "Information Technology - Security Techniques - Information Security Management System-Requirements". Only specific employees are authorized to access your information, strictly on a confidential and need to know basis. Our employees are bound by the code of conduct that requires confidential treatment of information collected and our contractors, agents, employees are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations, under which, they may be disciplined or terminated, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Guarding your own information:
We recommend that you take the following precautions to guard against the disclosure and unauthorized use of your information:
• We do not solicit or ask for any confidential information like website passwords, bank account / credit card details. Any such communication appearing to come from us should not be replied with any confidential information.
• Never provide sensitive personal information such as passwords, bank account/ credit card details over the phone, that can be used for any unauthorized access, unless you have initiated the call and know with whom you are speaking.
In accordance with The Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made thereunder, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below, should you have any queries, discrepancies and grievances regarding the collection or usage of your personal information you may contact -
Name: Amit Sachdev
Address: Tata Insights and Quants (A division of Tata Industries Limited)
“The Address”, Sy. No. 17/1, Outer Ring Road, Kadubeesanahalli, Bengaluru – 560103.
Phone: +91 98806 73002
If you do not wish to receive any communications from us, then you may exercise your opt-out rights by communicating to the Grievance Officer about the deletion of your personal details shared earlier. Post receiving such communication, we will not use or share your information with anyone but we may retain certain information obtained from you, as records for auditory and legal compliance purposes.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction